Your business can no longer rely on the old hub-and-spoke network model with its long hauls back to the data center. Instead, you need to securely support remote workforces, edge computing, and cloud-centric workflows. This requires nothing short of reinventing the network and network security.
Download our new eBook about Secure Access Service Edge, or SASE. This new approach comprises a set of tightly integrated, cloud-managed security services delivered on-premise or in the cloud with centrally managed security.
Some Key Benefits of SASE:
- Reduces complexity and operational overhead
- Intelligent capacity allocation improves performance and reduces latency
- Delivers ease of use/transparency for users
- Enhances security with zero-trust network access
- Acts as a force multiplier for scarce network and network security staff