You know you need an incident response plan. But creating one can be a daunting, time-consuming task.
Where to start? Download our six-step guide to get a detailed explainer on the key elements needed to develop a plan that will position your company to meet disruptive cybersecurity incidents head-on.
In this paper you’ll learn:
- The who, what, and how of gaining corporate and executive buy-in
- How to create a core team and define specific roles
- What to look for when identifying an incident response partner
- The importance of conducting a post-mortem analysis
- How planning can minimize disruption and maximize success
Download the report and begin planning!