Internet connected operational technology (OT) devices are becoming commonplace in many sectors such as manufacturing, utilities, healthcare and transportation. Until recently, these devices were not connected to each other via networks and were air-gapped from the internet to reduce risk and minimize the attack surface. Now that OT devices have become smart, it has become necessary to secure them from unauthorized access.
Download this white paper to learn about:
- The differences between OT security and IT security
- IT and OT convergence
- Extending a SASE IT security solution to OT
- The Purdue Model’s approach to OT security
- How to apply proven security concepts from IT to OT
- The use of Zero Trust to further shrink the attack surface
Fill out the form to get the white paper.